What You Need to Know If You're Thinking of Divorce
For your own audio download, click HERE
You will learn:
- How counseling may help you individually or as a couple.
- What mediation is and how it can work for you.
- What are your legal and financial rights and responsibilities.
- How to talk with your children, relatives and friends.
- How to choose an attorney.
- Plus, a relaxation exercise to help you reduce stress.
As a THERAPIST, I help individuals and couples foster empowered & empathic communication.
As an ATTORNEY, I offer legal information to enable you to make enlightened decisions.
As a MEDIATOR, I believe families need not be "broken," but can be respectfully "restructured."
HEALING Insights and Information
Create a New Relationship with Your Partner
Marriage or Divorce? How to Reconnect or Disconnect with Respect
We hope these articles will be of help to you.
Make Time for Yourself click HERE
Take Your Time (if You're Thinking of Divorce) click HERE
Roller Coaster of Divorce click HERE
Grieving and Growing click HERE
Telling Your Children (about your divorce) click HERE
What is Mediation? click HERE
Settlement Intention click HERE
Settlement Prayer click HERE
For more information, to make an appointment, or to order your audio download call Linda at (847) 914-0560
or click HERE